You can currently find a selection of my work in the following galleries:
Helmsley, North Yorkshire
Redbrick Mill, Batley, West Yorkshire
Scarborough, North Yorkshire
St Ives, Cornwall
The Maiden Bridge Gallery 2019 Exhibition
Saturday May 18th – Sunday 21st July 2019
I’m excited to announce that six of my paintings will be included in this spectacular exhibition featuring the best northern British artists plus award winning Scandinavian artists.
Full details can be found on the Maiden Bridge Gallery website here.
Wakefield Open Studios @ The Art House
Saturday 3rd August 2019, 11am – 4pm,
If you are interested in seeing my workspace at the Art House and my paintings in person, I will be opening my studio during Wakefield Open Studios. It will be open 11am to 4pm on Saturday August 3rd as part of the Index Festival.
Free, family friendly, and open to all, Wakefield Open Studios is a perfect opportunity to explore the creative process. Participating studios include The Art House, Westgate Studios, plus a host of individual artists’ studios in back bedrooms, garden sheds and more!
Full details of the open studios can be found on the Index website here
Art in the Pen
Saturday August 10th – Sunday 11th August 2019
I shall be exhibiting for the first time in at this event in Skipton this year.
Art in the Pen is a well established and highly regarded art and craft fair that runs each year in Thirsk and Skipton Auction Marts. From humble beginnings, the event has developed into what many now consider to be the North’s leading art event.
You can find out more about this event on the Art in the Pen website
The Staithes Festival of Arts & Heritage
Saturday 7th September – Saturday 8th September 2019
I shall be returning to East Lea on the High Street for the festival in 2019.
The Staithes Festival of Arts and Heritage features a selling exhibition of artwork over 150 artists which will take place over the weekend of 7th and 8th September 2019 in some 100 temporary galleries in cottages, houses and public spaces throughout the village.
The preview evening takes place on Friday 6th September 7 -8.30pm. Everyone is welcome.
In addition, there will be also walks, talks, workshops, concerts and heritage events throughout the weekend.
Entry to the Festival is free of charge and you can find out more about it on the Staithes Festival website.
Friday 25th October – Sunday 27th October 2019
I will be returning for the third year running to the art& Show in York.
art& show 2019 is a fantastic opportunity for collectors, buyers, art lovers and anyone else who is interested in meeting artists and buying unique art works to come along to this friendly, accessible and affordable show.
Set over 3-days the art& show has over 120 artists work for sale & commission from a wide price range of £10-£10,000+.
Its a chance to actually meet the artists, talk to them about their work and inspirations and buy and commission direct.
You can find out more about this event on the art& website
Past Events & Exhibitions
- Solo Exhibition – Saltbox Gallery, Helmsley, North Yorkshire
- Joint Exhibition – Coast Gallery, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Selected Artist – Saltaire Arts Trail, Saltaire, West Yorkshire
- RAW17 Group Exhibition – The Sculpture Lounge, West Yorkshire
- The Great North Art Show – Ripon, North Yorkshire
- Emerging Artists Group Exhibition – Bils & Rye Gallery, North Yorkshire
- Staithes Festival of Arts & Heritage – North Yorkshire
- Art& Show – York, North Yorkshire
- Saltwater : Views of the sea, Solo Exhibition – Unity Works, West Yorkshire
- Liable to Flood, Group Exhibition – The Mental Health Museum, West Yorkshire
- Art& Show – York, North Yorkshire
- The Great Sheffield Art Show – The Millennium Gallery, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- 2017 Art& RAW Talent Award for emerging artists
- 2017 Winner of the Best Presented Stand Award at Art& Show awarded by The Yorkshire Sculpture Park