This time last year I met a group of amazingly talented artists for the very first time as part of the Art& RAW Talent Award programme.
The artists participating in the exhibition are:
- Tori Tipton – Seascape Painter
- Zoe Stainton – Felted Animal Sculpture
- Ralph Shuttleworth – Contemporary Woodturner
- Clare Phelan – Printmaker
- Kate Mclaughlin – Jeweller
- Jessica Grady – Textile Artist
- Kevin Threlfall – Landscape Painter
- Angus Vasili – Printmaker
- Gabriella Petruso – Animal Illustrator
- Deborah Beck – Jeweller
The exhibition runs from Saturday 10am – 5pm on the 30th June until 7th July with a preview evening 7 – 10pm on Friday 29th June.